Monday 27 January 2014

Don't Give Yourself a Black Eye!

I am an idiot. No really, I am. I managed to give myself a black eye the other day. I mean, who does that?! Me obviously! Anyway, I thought I'd share with you what I learnt from my little drama.

When we are in a rush we tend to get into a bit a of a fluster (or is that just me? Please tell me it isn't so). So when you're running around trying to get things done faster, you tend to make a mess of everything and potentially give yourself a black eye! Like me, on the weekend when I was rushing after yoga as the class ran late and had to get to an appointment, I went to pick up my clothes from where I'd thrown them in the kitchen and because I moved so fast I whacked my cheekbone on the kitchen bench. Yep, I am idiot.

But at least I have learnt from my stupidity and instead of acting like a maniac when I am in a rush I will slow down and take a deeeeep breathe and calm the hell down.

Who cares if you're a few minutes late?

It's really not worth a black eye!

Bee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment